A Chairman of the Chernihiv regional party organization, a “People’s Doctor” Pavlo Chemeryskiy was nominated as a candidate for People`s Deputy of Ukraine from the European Party of Ukraine in the 206th constituency (Chernihiv).
As for today, Pavlo held 50 meetings, which were attended by over one thousand people. In the campaign tents activists actively distribute leaflets and acquaint voters with the biography of Pvlo Chemeryskiy.
Chemeryskiy Pavlo – born on May 6th, 1981 in the village Kotyuzhany (Vinnytsia region), became a Chairman of the Chernihiv regional organization the European Party of Ukraine in 2011.
From 2001 to 2005 studied at the Vinnytsia Medical College, where he received a medical specialty.
From 2005 to 2010, served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine as an officer.
In 2010 received the first degree in the Chernihiv State Institute of Economics and Management, and in 2013 – a second degree in Kharkiv National University of Pharmacy.
From 2011, professionally fight to reduce the drug prices.
Married, has a loving wife Natalia and a beautiful daughter Emily.
Pavlo Chemeryskiy is for:
• cessation of the military actions in the east of Ukraine;
• social protection of people affected by the war;
• social protection of war and labor veterans, the disabled people and families with many children, maintaining their financial benefits and social security;
• European health reform, cheap and quality drugs; health improvement for children and adolescents;
• doubling of public sector wages;
• accessible and free education;
• fair housing reform and fair rates for rendered services;
• living wage and the minimum wage of at least 3000 UAH;
• establishing of the uniform rules for calculating pensions;
• honest and uncorrupted court judges;
• free and prosperous Ukrainian villages;
• modern European roads;
• reforestation, protection of small rivers and natural landscapes;
• state support for environmentally friendly and energy-efficient technologies in industry.
Press service of the European Party of Ukraine